tndalu results 2012,ambedkar university results 2012
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature. It was inaugurated by His Excellency Thiru K.R. Narayanan, President of India on September 20th 1997. The University started functioning from 03.10.1997
The Objectives of the University as specified in the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University Act 1996 (No.43 of 1997) are as follows.
- To provide for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge of law and their role in the development of better education.
- To promote legal education and well being of the community generally.
- To develop in the students and research scholar, a sense of responsibility to serve the society in the field of law by developing skills in regard to advocacy, legal services, legislation, law reforms and the like.
- To organize lectures, seminars, symposia and conferences.
- To promote legal knowledge and to make law as an efficient instrument of social development.
- To provide access to legal education for large segment of the population and in particular to the disadvantage groups such as those living in remote and rural areas.
- To promote acquisition of legal knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society and to continually offer opportunities of upgrading knowledge, training and skills in the context of innovation, research and discovery in all fields of human endeavors.
- To provide innovative system of University level education, flexible and open, in regard to methods and pace of learning, combination of course, age of entry, conduct of examination and operation of the programmes with view to promote learning and encourage excellence in new fields of legal knowledge.
- To provide education and training in the various fields of law in the State raising their quality and improving their availability to the people.
- To provide suitable pos-graduate courses of study and prompt research in the various fields of law.
- To promote national integration and the integrated development of the human personality through its policies and programmes.
ambedkar university results 2013 from chennai education.net